Ken Garff Volkswagen Service and Parts Specials
VW Synthetic Oil Change and Tire Rotation (on Select Models).5
• Using Volkswagen Approved Oil
• Includes oil and filter change
• Price may be higher for some models, such as those requiring 0W20 oil or those with diesel engines
Pollen or Air Filter Special.1
Genuine VW Air Filters are made to fit your specific vehicle model to help protect you and your passengers from air-borne diseases, allergens, and atmospheric irritants. Having them changed as needed is a vital part of proper vehicle maintenance and maintaining in-cabin comfort.
We'll rotate tire positions, inspect tires for wear, inspect valve stems for damage, inflate tires to correct pressure, and replace missing plastic valve caps.
VW Economy Battery and Installation.8
Limited warranty included.9
Valid at a participating Volkswagen dealership only. See participating dealer for complete details.
Genuine VW Brake Pad Replacement Per Axle.4
• Visual inspection of rotors, calipers, cylinders, and parking brake operation
• Front or rear brake pad replacement
• Vehicle road test
Four-Wheel Alignment Check.3
Come in and we'll:
• Check front and rear toe-in, toe-out, and camber
• Inspect suspension, ball joints, and tie-rod ends
• Check tire wear and air pressure
Volkswagen Tire Store Price Match Guarantee.
Find a lower price within 30 days, and we’ll refund the difference.14 Plus, eligible tires purchased at a participating Volkswagen dealership include the protection of 24-Month Road Hazard Coverage. You’ll get: · 100% coverage the first year15 · 50% coverage the second year15